Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fresh Air

Although we live on the very edge of town, we scored one the best parks right around the corner from our house. It is Summerlin's newest park, and I can't wait for the weather to warm up again so the boys can run around and I can sit and read. The good life! We had an uncharacteristically perfect weekend last month, so we headed out twice on Saturday and enjoyed some fresh air.






3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Seriously???? I so wish for that kind of weather here! The boys look excited to be out too.....so would I!

Nichole said...

I would love to meet you at the park sometime. Let me know if you are ever available.

Jen H. said...

Nichole, I would love to meet you and your girls at the park one weekend. If it ever stops raining, let's do that soon!