Wednesday, July 29, 2009

School in the Summer

I have avoided school all summer, but I really did need to go in once and use the school credit card to buy some books for the English department. I decided to go now before it gets too late and it is time to go back officially. The boys gladly accompanied me; they love to run around the empty building and play in my classroom.

But before we start, we need to get bagels for breakfast.
It no longer holds any charm for me, but writing on the board sure is fun for the boys!
There is limited air conditioning in the building, so Noah squirted himself with the water I use to clean the board...

Which produced this result.

We had as good a time as is possible when getting things done on one's list of things to do!

No comments: