Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Lion King

Thanks to my very sweet and generous Granny Hazel, I was able to take the boys to see The Lion King that was touring here at Mandalay Bay. All the wonderful things I had heard about the costumes and the songs were all true. My mom went too, as did my sister-in-law Tina and my nephews Carter and Keaton.

The tickets were birthday presents for the four boys, my Granny's great-grandchildren. Ethan said it was the "best musical he had ever seen," but I didn't want to tell him it was also the only musical he had ever seen. We all had such a fun time together. The husbands stayed home, but I think they were perfectly happy that way!

1 comment:

Laura Z said...

I've heard it's great. What a great present - a gift + a memory! Glad your boys enjoyed it!