Ethan enjoys a doughnut at the Feast Buffet at the Red Rock. On a weekday morning, we were certainly the youngest ones there. It was, not surprisingly, packed with senior citizens.
I let the boys eat ice cream for breakfast. They were shocked that I gave in to their request! I figured, why not, this one time?
We went to see How To Train Your Dragon with my mom and nephews. Good movie, but IMAX 3D is ridiculously expensive. I see most of my movies at home these days.
The weather was so nice one day, we went in the backyard to read and hang out. We all get a little silly when a camera is around.
The boys colored Easter eggs with their Nana, my mom. Here is Ethan and his cousin Carter. The bandana is Ethan's latest fashion accessory; he wears it randomly (he says to keep warm).
It was a busy week. Noah went to baseball practice four times, and Ethan had karate. We also played a LOT of Rock Band, went shopping a few times, went to the park, cleaned out our home office, pulled weeds in the yard, watched a few movies at home, and probably some more things that I'm not remembering right now.
I think I'm just about ready for summer vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment