Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baseball Opening Day 2011

On our way to Opening Ceremonies for little league. It was a cold, cold day, as you'll see in the other pictures. But early on, we were all smiles and ready to go!


I carried a fleece blanket, in addition to wearing 800 layers of clothing. But Noah wasn't cold at all, as ran around with his teammates on the various bounce houses.


If Aaron wore a hat, you know its cold. The temperature was in the 50s, but the wind chill had to knock at least 5-10 degrees off of that. It felt like winter.


I didn't see much of Ethan all day. He ran through all the bounces houses getting quite a workout and keeping warm.

I did make him pause just once to take a quick picture. Oh, and he did stop one other time to eat a chocolate dipped pretzel.


I managed to get another shot of Aaron and Noah right after the parade of teams. Team pictures were scheduled right after that.

We had to go back to the fields at 7:30 pm for the Waves' first game. (Go Pepperdine!) It was worth suffering through extreme cold and wind gusts because we were able to celebrate our first victory. The game ball went to our starting pitcher who allowed ZERO runs -- Noah! What an exhausting, yet rewarding day!

No comments: