This year Christmas Day was spent with my side of the family. After a morning of Santa gifts at home, we went to my parents' house for breakfast and gifts.
| Noah 9, Ethan 11, Carter 10 , Keaton 10 -- that's a lot of boys |
| Breakfast, coffee, family, and presents. What's not to smile about? |
| The gifts trailed all the way into the dining room. |
| My dad spoils Ginger more than we do. |
| People comment on how much my brother and I look alike. I must say I agree with them from the looks of this picture. |
| So much for a serious family photo. Ethan always cooperates; Noah usually gives a grumpy look. This time, he takes aim with his Nerf gun. |
![]() |
| Ethan and Carter don't like to part with their technology. |
![]() |
| I had Noah stand on the kitchen counter for this one. |
| It was such a warm day, Noah played a little tennis with Aaron and my dad. Afterwards, he walked Ginger back to Nana and Papa's house. |


No comments:
Post a Comment