While we're on the topic of movies, my mom and I took Ethan, Noah, and their cousins Keaton and Carter to see Wall-E. We all agreed it should get six stars out of five! It was a hit with our crowd! I laughed out loud more at Kung Fu Panda, but that was just me thinking Jack Black is hysterical. I haven't seen too many of the summer blockbusters yet; I'm pretty much stuck to seeing kids' movies these days. But I did get a chance to see Sex and the City -- hilarious!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Movie Buzz
The boys in this family are gaga for Star Wars, so it is no surprise that the three of them are eagerly anticipating the August release of the Star Wars Clone Wars movie. We have the straight to DVD versions of the Clone Wars already, but this time the movie will be on the big screen. This article reports a new Clone Wars series coming to the Cartoon Network, as well. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/movies/29itzk.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=arts#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere! Don't forget to use a site like blurb.com to print out a book of all your blog entries later on.
My girls preferred Kung Fu Panda but I am more of a Wall E fan. Maybe someday I will get to see adult movies again...
Post a Comment