Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Days

Unlike my husband or my older son, I can not stand to have a day at home without any sort of purpose. My younger son is with me. We need to have an errand to run, or a task at home, or just some reason to get dressed in the morning. This is likely because I have the luxury of summer; were I working five days a week, I would love my Saturdays and Sundays to be duty-free. But as it is, I am generally looking for something to fill our days while Aaron works.

The plan today was to use our season passes at Wet n' Wild, but the promotional 'bring a friend' day mad that a not-so-attractive option. The lines there was nearly an hour just to get in the park.

So, we changed our swim suits for hiking clothes and headed to the cool and inviting Spring Mountains. We tried the Fletcher Canyon Trail today. The kids and I have done all the easy and moderate trails at Mt. Charleston. I'm not sure if we're ready for difficult quite yet.




No comments: