Friday, October 17, 2008
Vienna Calling
The subject line references a very bad 80s song, if you happened to miss that one. But phones and calls are on the brain since Ethan got his first phone call. You know, the first call meant strictly for him -- a friend from school calling just to talk. It was adorable and sad all at once. Adorable because he's growing up so fast and sad for that very same reason! I had to be a mom and take a picture while he chatted it up with his friend Nicholas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just wait - the girls will start calling all too soon!
Sometimes it is the most innocent and simple things that get us!
That is the sweetest thing! I am ready to be druged on my kids first day of school! Yep.... I'll be a wreck!
I LOVE that you took a picture!!! I am the same way, maybe worse!!!
Uh...who said that song is bad? I happen to love Ultravox! Just be thankful that the call wasn't from a girl...yet...
Post a Comment