Saturday, October 4, 2008

Your Threes

This tag is making the rounds, so here goes...

3 Names I go by
1. Jen
2. Mom
3. Mrs. Hiller

3 Restaurants I love
1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Mama Luigi's (a family owned pizza place down the street)
3. Port of Subs (I know it's not a 'restaurant,' but I LOVE cheese sandwiches!)

3 Trips to plan on this year
1. Boston...maybe
2. Back to Disneyland
3. Something special for our ten year anniversary next year

3 Things I want badly
1. My children to be healthy and to enjoy their childhood
2. Time to myself
3. Hardwood floors to replace our used and abused carpet

3 Pets I have/had
1. Molly, our beagle who died last year
2. Toby, our first beagle
3. Tippy, the desert tortoise Aaron and I had before the kids came along

3 Things I did yesterday -
1. Ran boring errands like depositing checks, filling prescriptions
2. Went to a high school football game
3. Ate a grilled cheese sandwich at In-n-Out Burger

3 Things I ate today
1. Oat Cluster Cheerios
2. A bite of Noah's whole wheat Pop Tart
3. Does coffee count?

3 Fears
1. The state of our nation's economy
2. Sarah Palin's popularity
3. My inability to accept the fact that mistakes DO happen

3 Things I plan on doing today
1. Taking the boys to karate
2. Finishing the novel I'm reading
3. Grading my students' writing on The Scarlet Letter

3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow
1. Laundry, laundry, laundry
2. Lesson plans
3. Hanging out with the kids

3 Favorite Holidays
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. Thanksgiving

3 Favorite beverages
1. Coffee
2. Water
3. Skim milk

If you’re reading this and want to play along, I tag you. What are your 3s?

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Not a Palin fan? Me either. I like to watch her talk, but not for the right reasons.
I like this post. Fun to read and informative.