Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rounding Out May

There are a few random items I haven't blogged about, so here's a haphazard catching up on the Hiller household at the end of May.

Noah's Horned Frogs won their first playoff game, but lost in the second round. It was a thrill to win that first game for the team AND the parents! Noah is ready for the fall season to begin.



Ethan is now a red belt in karate, thanks to all his hard work and dedication.


Ethan is hooked (like his dad) on strategy games. They've had this game of Axis and Allies going for days now!


Ethan did his end-of-year project on Devil's Tower, the national monument in Wyoming. He did research, wrote some paragraphs, made a poster, and this clay model.

The reason we're so happy is because we know summer is a week away!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Your boys seem so studious! Smart like their mama!
Side note, after you left In-N-Out today, the older man next to me asked if we were sisters, he thought we looked "just alike".

Jen H. said...

I've always wanted a sister, Nichole! And I'm just thrilled that he didn't ask if I were your mom! :)

Nichole said...

You look WAY too young to be my mom. Actually, you do not look like you have aged at all since I met you!